At Designer Decks, we specialize in decking, outdoor rooms and patio and pergola construction. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality product and experience possible, by providing you with a long lasting asset that you can enjoy and that will enhance your home and outdoor living lifestyle.
In fact, before we came along in the industry, everyone was simply focused on how to build a deck. Whilst building a deck is why most clients contact us, what they really want is an outdoor entertaining area that is usable, practicable, makes the most of their budget, adds value to their home is custom built and all done in the most cost effective way.
At Designer Decks, we ensure that your deck, outdoor room or patio is designed and constructed to maximize your outdoor entertaining area, using the highest quality products, that complements your existing house, is protected from potential termite damage, can be used all year round, has adequate space and privacy and is low maintenance.
We have decking solutions, outdoor room solutions and patio solutions that caters to the budget buyer right through to the client who wants it all.
The Designer Decks Difference
It’s the little things that we do that makes all the difference
- we offer you a fixed price to build your deck, outdoor room, patio or pergola, which includes our unmatched 15 year structural guarantee and termite protection,
- we talk to you about whether council approval is required,
- we will discuss potential leaching of the timber with you,
- if your proposed pool deck is around a salt water pool, we will use stainless steel connections against your pool,
- we use decking screws, not nails to hold down your decking,
- we use DNA sustainable hardwood timber, where possible,
- we can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using composite decking,
- we discuss deck maintenance with you and how to prolong the life of your deck by using either either Sikkens cetol deck or Feast Watson decking oil or Cabots decking oil,
- we only use 316 marine grade stainless steel for the balustrade cables.